Health, Seniors, & Social Services Committee
HOMELESSNESS IN NEW YORK CITY:
WHAT IS BEING DONE AND HOW CAN WE HELP?
- Council Member Ben Kallos: Co-founder of the Eastside Taskforce for Homeless Outreach Services (ETHOS)
- Lori Boozer: Special Advisor to the Deputy Commissioner, New York City Department of Homeless Services & Leilani Irvin: Manhattan Borough Director, New York City Department of Homeless Services
- Melissa Flanagan: Director, Women's Mental Health Shelter Lenox Hill Neighborhood House
- Felipe Vargas: Vice President of Programs, Doe Fund
- Ann Shalof: Executive Director, Neighborhood Coalition for Shelter Jennifer Redall: Rector, Church of the Epiphany
- Andy Nieto: Director of Community Health Education and Outreach, New York- Presbyterian Hospital
Cosponsored by: Manhattan Borough President Gale A. Brewer, Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney, State Senators Liz Krueger and Jose Serrano, Assembly Members Dan Quart and Rebecca Seawright, Council Members Ben Kallos and Keith Powers, as well as David Liston, Jacqueline Ludorf, and Barbara Rudder.