If you are interested in joining a shelter team, or have a shelter already that is interested in joining The Emergency Shelter Network, please complete the form below.
The ESN-NYC actively seeks to expand its membership of faith-based and community organizations in New York City that provide shelter to the homeless. Being part of the Emergency Shelter Network membership allows people and organizations to take a greater role in affecting change in New York City, by tapping into the experience, expertise, and resources of the larger community.
Coordinator Member entitlements:
- Monthly newsletter
- Access to the resources of the Network
- Advocacy on members' behalf
- Regular member meetings to share best practices
Coordinator Member responsibilities:
- Attend annual meeting in January
- Keep shelter profile up to date
- Report shelter utilization information
- Willingness to share resources with the community